CapTrust recognizes the unique challenges that religious institutions face in unifying faith and finance. As one of the largest providers of investment consulting services to religious institutions, CapTrust is a good steward of religious investment assets for general funds, foundations, endowments, pensions and thrift plans.
We believe a few of the primary reasons that religious institutions like yours are utilizing CapTrust are:
- We understand the ethical values and structure of religious institutions – the rules and guidelines that govern your investment decision making process.
- We can create a socially responsible list consistent with the teachings of the church and your organization, which can be implemented by a wide variety of investment managers.
- We approach each assignment not just trying to improve investment decision making, but also to help committees fulfill their obligation as trusted stewards and fiduciaries.
- We view our role as that of an additional member of your Finance Council, Board of Trustees, or member of your staff providing a consistent level of service that is independent and objective.
- CapTrust is an established and trusted organization in the institutional investment consulting industry.
- CapTrust is an organization with a national footprint that has depth with thirty-five qualified professionals and three offices.
- Our company’s foundation and business ethic are embodied in 3 tenets: insight, independence and integrity.